Sunday, August 30, 2015

Art Impressions Southern Style

This was a difficult theme for me but I think I pulled it off as when I showed my husband my new card he said "it sure is Southern" and I told him that was the theme so he said "well you did it"  The mailbox stamp is an Art Impressions mini water color set that I picked up at a scrapbook convention a couple of weeks ago.  I made the background paper with acrylic paint.  Thanks for looking.  You can find their challenge here.  Art Impressions challenge


3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

What a cute "southern" card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

Sharon Caudle said...

Yes, you certainly did pull it off!! Cute card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

Kerry said...

Beautiful southern card! Thanks so much for joining us at Ai challenge!