Sunday, February 7, 2016

Glittery flowers with butterflies

I have been using these Stamporations Butterflies and Rose stencil a lot.  Yes I think I have been making several similar cards but they are so versatile.  I did use stickles glitter glue on the stenciled roses.  Not sure if you can see it but the challenge at CASology was glitter so I had to try for their awesome prize this challenge of the most AMAZING panda stamps.  Thanks for looking and of course the sketch is from Stamplorations sketch challenge. the theme also along with the sketch at Stamplorations was triplets so hopefully the DT will see the triplets of roses and the 3 butterflies.





2 comments:

Hannelie said...

I love the subtle dust of glitter Tami! Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Becca Cruger said...

Beautiful colors! I love the way you've popped the butterfly off the card for an extra little added dimension. Thanks for playing along at the STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge!